The author of this manual expresses thanks to the following people who helped improve its quality:
- Bryan Barnes for
- Karuna Shankar for
- Meirav Ben Moshe for
- proofreading the introductory text of Adaptive Probabilistic Mapping and a set of sections in that chapter: Event History Example, Small and Large Actors, Incrementing Time, Incrementing Spur, Customizing the Relative Probability Function, Controlling Random Behavior of an Actor, and Example of Using the Actor API;
- proofreading the introductory text of Multinode Model;
- proofreading the introductory text of Instruction Meta-class Definition and a number of subsections in that section: Instruction Meta-class Function Declaration, Registering the Instruction Meta-class Function, Setting the Instruction Parameters String, and Instruction Meta-class Function Layout;
- proofreading the introductory text of Instruction Class Set Definition and a number of subsections in that section: Instruction Class Set Function Declaration, Registering the Instruction Class Set Function, and Instruction Class Set Function Layout;
- proofreading Controlling Random Behavior of a Multinode Model, Associating Parameters with a Model, and Tracing Model Execution;
- proofreading the introductory text of Assembler Programs and a set of sections in that chapter: Basic Datatypes, Assembler Program Syntax, and Assembler Instructions with all nested subsections;
- explaining important points of English grammar.
Meirav offers writing, proofreading, and Hebrew-English translation services.
See her website, http://www.meiravb.com, for more information.
- Robert Booth for